Just got back last night from the Paradisus after a great week of eating and drinking way too much! I read tons of reviews before we left and I really don't understand why people complain about the food. It was fabulous! We dined at a different a la carte every night. I prebooked the restaurants which I highly recommend because everyone I spoke to said they had trouble booking when they arrived. Some people gave up because they couldn't get an answer after trying to call for hours. Others had to go to the front desk and get agressive in order to get in to the restaurants.Even the buffets were great, especially Naos. The best waitress ever was Kirsy Yudelka Mercidis. She has the most beautiful smile and as soon as she saw us, she had a bucket with champagne ready to go. The only real negative is the broken down bicycles they have in the Adventure Park. We met the manager, Eduardo and he told us they are bringing in 250 bikes in June......guess we will have to go back again! Also, Carolina is Eduardo's assistant and she was kind enough to arrange our a la cartes.....I have to eat gluten free so it was comforting to know the chefs were prepared. I did not get sick at all. We had wonderful prawns, scallops, shrimp, lobster, calamari and many other amazing fish dishes. The Animation staff are excellent! The magic workshop, hat and candle making were awesome. Try to get a Luxury Junior Suite as they are more modern. Do not hesitate to book this resort. Do be aware of the nice guys in white trying to sell time shares. You think they are there to assist you, but they just want to take you for breakfastand sell! We were aware so we told them NO twice. One last thing........... The bartenders at the swim up bar are the best we have ever had! Go ahead and book the Paradisus.......you won't be disappointed!
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the unpretentious luxury of Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. An extraordinary island retreat offering a super balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture, featuring indigenous organic materials like raw coral and exotic hardwoods, houses an impossibly sumtuous gallery of luxury Suites and an exclusive Garden Villa. All-inclusive and all encompassing, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is an ocean front playground for all ages. Tennis, championship golf, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a magnificent array of restaurants, our own Casino, an incredible Spa For Kids, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and personal world-class service all seamlessly unite to deliver you the relaxing, romantic, carefree, fun-filled experience of a lifetime. The Resort features 688 oversized suites including 143 Royal Service Suites and 4 Ambassador Oceanview Suites, plus a one-of-a-kind oceanfront Garden Villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Melia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Paradisus Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.