I found the Hotel inside and outside beautiful.check in took 15 min. theres no question that the workers work very hard and deserve tips.I strongly recomend tipping.From bell boy to check in to maid and if not to drunk bartender,just kidding .I found I was put in bungalow 10,which has to be prime location.Room was beautiful .the food was good.there was never any crowds and even though you should book some of your dinner reservations in advance ,still had to book a couple and found I had to wait 20 min on a line .some rest dont require reservations.there is also room service and you could order any time .thats a bit slow in the evenings.all in all I had a great time.I would recomend this.the beach is so beautiful .I find it better than the bahamas and beach in cancun.you will find no rocks or broken shells .sand is so smooth on bavaro beach.of course there are people taking advantage of all inclusive .you do see people ordering room service with loads of bottles of beer ,or people checking out with 2 or even 3 bottles of beer in their hand . one guy came up to the lobby bar and asked for a 6 pack.theres nothing wrong with that .I only saw one man at the pool get carried by the bartender ,and the wife following him up to their room .that happens .this is such a great family place to relax and rest ,no one bothers you .they keep every thing clean and maintained
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the unpretentious luxury of Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. An extraordinary island retreat offering a super balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture, featuring indigenous organic materials like raw coral and exotic hardwoods, houses an impossibly sumtuous gallery of luxury Suites and an exclusive Garden Villa. All-inclusive and all encompassing, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is an ocean front playground for all ages. Tennis, championship golf, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a magnificent array of restaurants, our own Casino, an incredible Spa For Kids, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and personal world-class service all seamlessly unite to deliver you the relaxing, romantic, carefree, fun-filled experience of a lifetime. The Resort features 688 oversized suites including 143 Royal Service Suites and 4 Ambassador Oceanview Suites, plus a one-of-a-kind oceanfront Garden Villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Melia, Priceline, Splendia, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Paradisus Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana Resort