We have been vacationing in Punta Cana for about 12 yrs and just returned from our 5th stay at The Paradisus. We stayed for 2 wks. Obviously, we like this resort very much. Two outstanding features are the size and the staff. This resort is smaller than other ones we have stayed in. It is less crowded and it gives you the opportunity to meet nice interesting people, if you choose to do so. It is just more intimate and relaxed. The second outstanding feature, the staff who are so helpful. They are very upbeat and want to do almost anything to satisfy you and keep you happy. The bar tenders are so much fun. They joke and engage the guests in light enjoyable conversation. The Beach Boys are fantastic. We sat on the Reserve Beach and Mikey and Ramon kept our glasses full and joked with us. We didn't even have to get off the beach chairs-they came by regularly to ask if we needed anything! When on vacation we like to have a Bloody Mary with breakfast. Adalberto and Teo noticed this, so every morning when we arrived for breakfast, our Bloody Marys were served within a few minutes. They were so accommodating! The staff that drive the golf carts and trams are very pleasant and helpful. Yoel was especially helpful to us. We met a lot of people that were back for their second or third time. One couple has been coming for 7 years and they stay for 4 wks each time. Hope you find this helpful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the unpretentious luxury of Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. An extraordinary island retreat offering a super balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture, featuring indigenous organic materials like raw coral and exotic hardwoods, houses an impossibly sumtuous gallery of luxury Suites and an exclusive Garden Villa. All-inclusive and all encompassing, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is an ocean front playground for all ages. Tennis, championship golf, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a magnificent array of restaurants, our own Casino, an incredible Spa For Kids, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and personal world-class service all seamlessly unite to deliver you the relaxing, romantic, carefree, fun-filled experience of a lifetime. The Resort features 688 oversized suites including 143 Royal Service Suites and 4 Ambassador Oceanview Suites, plus a one-of-a-kind oceanfront Garden Villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Melia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Paradisus Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana Resort