Although I gotta wake up early to catch the flight from the chilly New York, I was well compensated by everything I experienced in Paradisus. Loved the villa with big in-room jacuzzi.
Enjoyed the free-flow drinks served by genuinely friendly staffs and the delicious cuisine. There is no need to worry about gratuity calculation as this is all-inclusive. Love the private beach where you can do surfing, parasailing or just taking a stroll on this paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the unpretentious luxury of Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. An extraordinary island retreat offering a super balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture, featuring indigenous organic materials like raw coral and exotic hardwoods, houses an impossibly sumtuous gallery of luxury Suites and an exclusive Garden Villa. All-inclusive and all encompassing, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is an ocean front playground for all ages. Tennis, championship golf, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a magnificent array of restaurants, our own Casino, an incredible Spa For Kids, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and personal world-class service all seamlessly unite to deliver you the relaxing, romantic, carefree, fun-filled experience of a lifetime. The Resort features 688 oversized suites including 143 Royal Service Suites and 4 Ambassador Oceanview Suites, plus a one-of-a-kind oceanfront Garden Villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Venere, Melia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Paradisus Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana Resort