First, I'd like to start saying that the service is sooo slow! Starting with check in and ending with check out! We stayed 1,30 hour for checkin in and another 1,30 hour to get us in the room.
If you are a SolMelia club person, then you can upgrade your room due to availability. We got a royal service room(much better then the reserve). The reserve dosen't worth the money! Believe me!
The food is awful. It dosen't have taste and although they have lots of restaurants, none made us want to eat 2 days in the same place.
I'd say Sakura has a good show and the food is a bit tasty but you really need to reserve it (first at the person from restaurant and then next morning at romantico with another person for confirmation).
The beach is very nice(be aware of the persons that sell cigaretts and all kind of stuff). They ask a big price but you'd be surprises to see you can buy that thing at the 10 price they ask :)) Don't give them big money because they don't have money to change and they will dissapear with your cash.
The same thing is available also for the trips or excursions you want to make in Punta Cana. All prices are bigger.
Go fishing. It's a great experience.
I need to remind about Julio, mini Mike Tyson and Miker. Great people. Play games on the beach and drink strawberry mango :)))
The personal is very nice but very slow.
It's a big resort with hundreds of people working there but still slow...
If I'd need to return to Punta Cana, I'd never go back to Paradisus Punta Cana.
I met some people in Bavaro and all said that Hard Rock is the best hotel there...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the unpretentious luxury of Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. An extraordinary island retreat offering a super balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture, featuring indigenous organic materials like raw coral and exotic hardwoods, houses an impossibly sumtuous gallery of luxury Suites and an exclusive Garden Villa. All-inclusive and all encompassing, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is an ocean front playground for all ages. Tennis, championship golf, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a magnificent array of restaurants, our own Casino, an incredible Spa For Kids, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and personal world-class service all seamlessly unite to deliver you the relaxing, romantic, carefree, fun-filled experience of a lifetime. The Resort features 688 oversized suites including 143 Royal Service Suites and 4 Ambassador Oceanview Suites, plus a one-of-a-kind oceanfront Garden Villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Melia, Venere, Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Paradisus Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana Resort