We had 10 great days here-- love this resort! It was our first all-inclusive vacation, and it was awesome! The food was surprisingly good-- excellent quality breakfast. Lunch at the beach grill was always fresh. Dinner restaurants were mostly good-- the steakhouse was our favorite, and we also liked the italian. I did not enjoy Romantico. Sakura is very fun, but it is a real hassle to get reservations-- we stood in line for 45 min in the morning and even if you start at the front of the line, we were turned away because they were already full. After trying for 3 days, we finally got a reservation.
The evening shows are lots of fun and so is the dancing in the lobby after the shows. Loved the afternoon water aerobics/cocktails at the pool and dance lessons with Romeo and the other guys. They do such a good job making sure that everyone has a good time.
The standard room was spacious and comfortable. Our first room was on ground floor and very musty, so after a few days we asked to have our room changed and the second room was much better. We had the standard rooms, but if I were to go again, I would definately pay for the upgrade of the family/royal concierge service. It is much nicer.
At the resort, we went snorkeling twice and had catamaran lessons. We were so pleasantly surprised that this was all part of the all-inclusive! We also did the bungee jumping and that is a wild experience.
We enjoyed massages at the spa. Also had a pedicure, but that was average.
We went on some excursions:
1. Zipline/canopy tour- loved it-- awesome and amazing adventure!!
2. SAfari/Cultural tour-- loved it, and it was a great way to see life outside of the resort.
All in all it was a wonderful vacation to go with families with teens-- we all had a great time.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the unpretentious luxury of Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. An extraordinary island retreat offering a super balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture, featuring indigenous organic materials like raw coral and exotic hardwoods, houses an impossibly sumtuous gallery of luxury Suites and an exclusive Garden Villa. All-inclusive and all encompassing, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is an ocean front playground for all ages. Tennis, championship golf, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a magnificent array of restaurants, our own Casino, an incredible Spa For Kids, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and personal world-class service all seamlessly unite to deliver you the relaxing, romantic, carefree, fun-filled experience of a lifetime. The Resort features 688 oversized suites including 143 Royal Service Suites and 4 Ambassador Oceanview Suites, plus a one-of-a-kind oceanfront Garden Villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Sol Melia Hotels and Resorts US, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Amex, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Paradisus Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.