We had a wonderful time on our honeymoon at the paradisus! The main lobby bar was FANTASTIC!!! Kelvin was funny, pleasant, and overall just a great bartendar!!! There was also another bartendar at this bar, his name slips my mind. He would be known as the one who dances with a bottle on his head!!! He was just as fabulous :) We stayed at the reserve, and at the Gabi reastaurant/bar Lorenzo was on point, when he saw us coming, he always knew what our beverage of choice was! Along with Felipe & Oneida! The only downfalls we had to our trip was that the variety of food was not very good. We are not picky eaters, but we couldn't really find anything that we enjoyed. It was a lot of seafood, and we do not eat any seafood, and for us there was times when we couldn't find much for dinner. I think there definitely could have been more of a variety, and less gourmet food. Second downfall was the alcohol. The few drinks i did have were good, but they don't offer any flavored vodka! I love my raspberrry vodka & cranberry juice!! Also the language barrier was more difficult than I thought it would have been. I understand we're in a different country, but I thought since this is a resort where a lot of Americans come that we wouldn't have too much of a problem! Other than those few things, we had a wonderful time! The staff was friendly & accomidating! The property was BEAUTIFULLL!!!!! A true definition of paradise!
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the unpretentious luxury of Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. An extraordinary island retreat offering a super balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture, featuring indigenous organic materials like raw coral and exotic hardwoods, houses an impossibly sumtuous gallery of luxury Suites and an exclusive Garden Villa. All-inclusive and all encompassing, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is an ocean front playground for all ages. Tennis, championship golf, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a magnificent array of restaurants, our own Casino, an incredible Spa For Kids, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and personal world-class service all seamlessly unite to deliver you the relaxing, romantic, carefree, fun-filled experience of a lifetime. The Resort features 688 oversized suites including 143 Royal Service Suites and 4 Ambassador Oceanview Suites, plus a one-of-a-kind oceanfront Garden Villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sol Melia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Paradisus Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.