My husband and I stayed at the Paradisus for 5 days and 4 nights. That was plenty. The flight was impeccable... the ride to the resort was more dangerous than anything. Cars weaving in and out...along with dangerous tail-gaiting. We arrived at 12:30p, in our jeans and sweatshirts...sweating (no AC in the lobby) We could not check into our room until 3pm. We got some lunch, which was an awful display of melted cheeses, meats under heat lamps, and discusting looking hot dogs and hamburgers that look like they were sitting out for hours. (this was everyday) My husband and I literally ate rice and rolls for 4 days. The grounds were nothing special...very average. The pool was nice and warm, the ocean beautiful. Dinner we ate at the brazilian, and the steak house...OK but again the salad bars were outside with melted cheese and awful presentation. El Romantico...no biggy..nicely decorated but same food. They had cool dance classes daily at the beach...but repetitive. Nobody spoke english and one guy that worked there asked my husband for 5 bucks!! The shows at night were like talent shows from the local high school.
The bottled wate tasted weird..drank my own water only and Pepsi without ice. People did get the runs. Why spend money to sweat, have repetitive food, drink pepsi and have room service with poor looking soggy pizza?? The beer"presidente" Great. The only thing my husband drank. I do not recommend going to Punta Cana. Spend your money and travel in the US and hit Vegas or Arizona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the unpretentious luxury of Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. An extraordinary island retreat offering a super balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture, featuring indigenous organic materials like raw coral and exotic hardwoods, houses an impossibly sumtuous gallery of luxury Suites and an exclusive Garden Villa. All-inclusive and all encompassing, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is an ocean front playground for all ages. Tennis, championship golf, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a magnificent array of restaurants, our own Casino, an incredible Spa For Kids, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and personal world-class service all seamlessly unite to deliver you the relaxing, romantic, carefree, fun-filled experience of a lifetime. The Resort features 688 oversized suites including 143 Royal Service Suites and 4 Ambassador Oceanview Suites, plus a one-of-a-kind oceanfront Garden Villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Melia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Paradisus Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana Resort