This hotel was horrible. The rooms were ancient, dirty, smelled bad, had no hot water and the sliding door did not close at all. (We were on the first floor) The TV was a 20 inch clunker, the lamp shades were filthy and the linens were gross.
Guest services were nice and helpful but they could not help the condition on the rooms.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Cana Resort & Club Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Resort & Club Hotel
- Punta Cana Resort And Club
- Punta Cana Hotel
- Punta Cana Resort
- Punta Cana Resort All Inclusive
- Punta Cana Resort Club
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puntacana Resort & Club is home to the Caribbean’s ultimate beach and golfing experience, with 3 miles of magnificent white sand beaches and 45 holes of championship golf. Accommodation types are diverse and contemplated for all preferences. The AAA Five Diamond Award winning boutique hotel Tortuga Bay, Four Points by Sheraton at Puntacana Village. Private residences with views of our pristine beaches and golf courses designed by Tom Fazio and P.B. Dye are also available for rental. Westin Puntacana Resort & Club will open on December 2013. Our International Airport is the most used in the Dominican Republic. The Punta Cana International Airport, (PUJ) is one of the first and largest privately owned and operated international airports in the world. Built in 1983 by Grupo Puntacana, the holding company of Puntacana Resort & Club, the Airport makes Puntacana one of the most accessible destinations in the Caribbean. Conveniently located within the Puntacana Resort & Club property, the airport offers direct flights from over 36 countries and 98 cities around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Punta Cana Resort & Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.