This resort has some great food and good drinks.
The rooms aren't the greatest as the beds are hard, the pillows suck, and the showers are pretty awful.
However since you won't be staying in the room, the resort itself is beautiful with great white sand beaches, palm trees everywhere, and awesome restaurants.
We were here on a LivingSocial deal which gave us an all inclusive stay for four nights for only $400. Without this deal this hotel would be way too expensive as it's $96/night plus $95 per person per night for the all inclusive. Making it somewhere around $375 per night with the taxes figured in.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Cana Resort & Club Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Resort & Club Hotel
- Punta Cana Resort And Club
- Punta Cana Hotel
- Punta Cana Resort
- Punta Cana Resort All Inclusive
- Punta Cana Resort Club
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puntacana Resort & Club is home to the Caribbean’s ultimate beach and golfing experience, with 3 miles of magnificent white sand beaches and 45 holes of championship golf. Accommodation types are diverse and contemplated for all preferences. The AAA Five Diamond Award winning boutique hotel Tortuga Bay, Four Points by Sheraton at Puntacana Village. Private residences with views of our pristine beaches and golf courses designed by Tom Fazio and P.B. Dye are also available for rental. Westin Puntacana Resort & Club will open on December 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Punta Cana Resort & Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.