We stayed at the PUNTACANA Hotel 4 years ago, and, when presented with a chance to return, did so without hesitation. When we arrived, we were warmly welcomed by the staff and driven to our room in a golf cart. The room had air conditioning and a nice bed, it was clean and refreshing. Our only room complaint was that the safe needed a big, clunky key, and a hefty deposit.
We had the continental breakfast plan. The dining room for breakfast is right on the beach, with a gorgeous view. The breakfast is very good, with many choices. For the other meals, we ate at a couple of their restaurants and found them to be way too pricey for the food quality and quantity. in other words, the food was perfectly good, but very, very expensive.
We appreciated the free Wi-Fi in the lobby area, as well as the overhead fans to keep the air movie. We love walking through the resort, from the beach to the ecological area, to the nature preserve across the way. The staff was awesome and accommodating.
We would definitely recommend the PUNTACANA Hotel to friends, and have, in fact, done so!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puntacana Resort & Club is home to the Caribbean’s ultimate beach and golfing experience, with 3 miles of magnificent white sand beaches and 45 holes of championship golf. Accommodation types are diverse and contemplated for all preferences. The AAA Five Diamond Award winning boutique hotel Tortuga Bay, Four Points by Sheraton at Puntacana Village. Private residences with views of our pristine beaches and golf courses designed by Tom Fazio and P.B. Dye are also available for rental. Westin Puntacana Resort & Club will open on December 2013. Our International Airport is the most used in the Dominican Republic. The Punta Cana International Airport, (PUJ) is one of the first and largest privately owned and operated international airports in the world. Built in 1983 by Grupo Puntacana, the holding company of Puntacana Resort & Club, the Airport makes Puntacana one of the most accessible destinations in the Caribbean. Conveniently located within the Puntacana Resort & Club property, the airport offers direct flights from over 36 countries and 98 cities around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Punta Cana Resort & Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Cana Resort & Club Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Resort And Club
- Punta Cana Hotel
- Punta Cana Resort All Inclusive