Totally outdated room, nearly no hot water, no wifi, breakfast is a buffet thats poor, the italian restaurant is not good, beach is full of weeds. Staff is friendly but laid back. This property needs urgent refurbishing and a strong hand to run it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puntacana Resort & Club is home to the Caribbean’s ultimate beach and golfing experience, with 3 miles of magnificent white sand beaches and 45 holes of championship golf. Accommodation types are diverse and contemplated for all preferences. The AAA Five Diamond Award winning boutique hotel Tortuga Bay, Four Points by Sheraton at Puntacana Village. Private residences with views of our pristine beaches and golf courses designed by Tom Fazio and P.B. Dye are also available for rental. Westin Puntacana Resort & Club will open on December 2013. Our International Airport is the most used in the Dominican Republic. The Punta Cana International Airport, (PUJ) is one of the first and largest privately owned and operated international airports in the world. Built in 1983 by Grupo Puntacana, the holding company of Puntacana Resort & Club, the Airport makes Puntacana one of the most accessible destinations in the Caribbean. Conveniently located within the Puntacana Resort & Club property, the airport offers direct flights from over 36 countries and 98 cities around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your Punta Cana Resort & Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Cana Resort & Club Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Resort And Club
- Punta Cana Hotel
- Punta Cana Resort All Inclusive