Wow , trip of a lifetime. What a wonderful place to spend your vacation. The staff at both hotels on this resort are some of the most wonderful people you will ever meet. They work night and day to make sure your needs are met can't say enough about them. There are many exciting things to do throughout the resort aside from the beautiful beaches. Take a trip to see the sights, play mini golf or have a drink around one of the beautiful pools. If you're into going to the gym make sure to take a pair of sneakers with you.
The restaurants are amazing from the food to the service. The Japanese restaurant was one of our favorites. Everyday there are fun games including bingo where you can win bottles of rum the hosts carry on through out the night to evening entertainment with shows that include a Michael Jackson tribute, a band the magician that will blow your socks off. Wendy who we hope you have the pleasure of meeting was wonderful and went out of her way to make sure everyone was having a great time. Dominga a waitress for the night shows was very sweet and very quick to get you a drink. Thank you very much to both Wendy and Dominga for making it a trip of a life time.
Please by all means check this resort out. But don't forget how hard all the staff work from the servers to the cleaners and the desk staff. Make sure to say Ola or hello and leave them a tip for there hard work its means a great deal to them and they will be very appreciative for it.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Bavaro Beach Resort
- Barcelo Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Barcelo Bavaro Punta Cana
- Barcelo Bavaro Beach Punta Cana
- Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Bavaro Beach Resort
- Barcelo Punta Cana Resort
- Barcelo Bavaro Beach Resort Punta Cana
- Barcelo Bavaro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing on the sands of one of the world’s top 10 beaches, the hotel Barceló Bávaro Beach has been reinvented following extensive renovation work to become an exclusive 5-star hotel for adults. Offering access to all facilities at the Barceló Bávaro Beach Resort complex of which it is part, it has numerous bars and restaurants serving lovingly prepared and varied dishes 24 hours a day in a perfect setting, on Punta Cana’s original Bávaro Beach, at the eastern end of the Dominican Republic.During the day, guests can practise any number of sports, ranging from football, tennis, water sports and golf on our 18-hole course. At night, we offer a wealth of entertainment with the various evening shows, discos, casino, and more... Highlights:- Hotel for adults only - Perfect for romantic getaways. - Located on one of the world’s top 10 beaches - Just 15 km from Punta Cana International Airport - 80% of its rooms are right on the beachfront - Rooms with the highest quality finish and cutting-edge technology - Very varied cuisine - Golf course at the Resort- Spa at the Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Barcelo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Venere, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Barcelo Bavaro Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.