Just got back yesterday. No complaints here. Stayed in a standard premium room which faced the pool. Excellent location to walk to everything in seconds. Glad we did not upgrade to deluxe. There was no need. Went to the Palace everyday by the train which you caught out front or walked 10 minutes down the beach. The resort is massive and lovely. Always people working and cleaning. Casino is okay, tons of shopping at the Palace. Overall, food was okay. Ate at Chez Gourmet, La Dolce Vita and the Coral Seafood. Disliked that one the most. Buffets had an over abundance amount of food. No problem finding something to eat everyday. Employees seem to be all nice. Defintely a language barrier. Never had to wait for them to come over and ask us what we wanted. Minimal tips help service. They remember you, even after working a 12 hour day. We didn't do any excursions. Bathrooms could use an update, but no worries.
This was really a nice R and R vacation. Please e-mail me with any other questions. This is how we learned about the resort.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Bavaro Beach Resort
- Barcelo Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Barcelo Bavaro Punta Cana
- Barcelo Bavaro Beach Punta Cana
- Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Bavaro Beach Resort
- Barcelo Punta Cana Resort
- Barcelo Bavaro Beach Resort Punta Cana
- Barcelo Bavaro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing on the sands of one of the world’s top 10 beaches, the hotel Barceló Bávaro Beach has been reinvented following extensive renovation work to become an exclusive 5-star hotel for adults. Offering access to all facilities at the Barceló Bávaro Beach Resort complex of which it is part, it has numerous bars and restaurants serving lovingly prepared and varied dishes 24 hours a day in a perfect setting, on Punta Cana’s original Bávaro Beach, at the eastern end of the Dominican Republic.During the day, guests can practise any number of sports, ranging from football, tennis, water sports and golf on our 18-hole course. At night, we offer a wealth of entertainment with the various evening shows, discos, casino, and more... Highlights:- Hotel for adults only - Perfect for romantic getaways. - Located on one of the world’s top 10 beaches - Just 15 km from Punta Cana International Airport - 80% of its rooms are right on the beachfront - Rooms with the highest quality finish and cutting-edge technology - Very varied cuisine - Golf course at the Resort- Spa at the Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Barcelo, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Barcelo Bavaro Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.