It has been three weeks since we returned from a trip at the Iberostar Grand in Punta Cana. I have to admit that it was extremely hard to get back to reality after spending a week in Paradise. No more delicious breakfast buffets, no longer the exquisite service, no more lobster, no more sun (seriously, what's wrong with Europe's weather!). And both my husband and me we suffering from serious Coco Loco & Pina Colada withdrawal :-)
We are definitely coming back to this wonderful place.
* Request the location of your room on beforehand.
* Make your restaurant reservations on beforehand (2 weeks before arrival date). Restaurants are fully booked by the time you arrive (although they are never full) and they are just too good to miss.
* L.O.V.E.D. the Surf&Turf restaurant.
* Take enough money for tips. The staff works extremely hard (we were always amazed to see the same people returning (at breakfast, lunch, dinner and at night in the club). They must be working 14 hour shifts and they remain so friendly. For tips: we gave pesos, but our friends payed with dollars. Both work fine. We gave 50 or 100 pesos for drinks, 100 each day for room keeping, 500 for massage,...
* Taste the Coco Loco
* Go golfing. The course is wonderful.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, VISIT US, INC. , Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Iberostar Grand Bavaro Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Iberostar