My husband and I just traveled to Punta Cana over the Labor Day weekend and it was amazing. The resort was gorgeous and the beach was amazing. Adrian at reception was very helpful and Rafael, the bartender, was even better. He made us feel welcomed and even remembered our names when we came back for more drinks. Manuel helped us with our bags and made sure that we were checked into our room and that everything was up to par. He even made sure that the beer would keep coming. Maria was a great housekeeper and even with the language barrier she made sure that our room was well stocked and clean. We had a small problem with our first room. The bathroom was not working but with the help of Louis he did his best to find us another room and made sure it was up to our standards. This vacation was too short but in the time that we were here we had an amazing time. If you have a chance to go to the restaurants definitely go to the Garden Grill which is the steak house restaurant. The food was so good there. Make sure you make your reservations as soon as you check in. Everyone was so nice and helpful and am glad that we chose this resort for our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 2 lake-style pools Jacuzzi Sun terraces Lounger, sun umbrella and towel service BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, tennis court, multi-sports court Water activity centre Motorised sports (additional charge) WiFi access in the lobby (1h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Meeting and convention room 1 buffet restaurant and 5 speciality restaurants Japanese restaurant 16 bars Wedding gazebo Punta Blanca Golf Club: 18 hole Punta Blanca Golf Club (additional charge) Pueblo Principe: Shopping and Leisure Mall with local craft stores, live music, shows, stores, bars, disco and casino Rooms 756 rooms including two types: Superior Junior Suite and Club Golden Junior Suite Room facilities: King size bed or two full size beds Fully-equipped bathroom with Jacuzzi, hair dryer and a full range of amenities Balcony or terrace Air conditioning Ceiling fan Telephone Satellite TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe (additional charge) WiFi (additional charge) Club Golden Junior Suite (See page 18 Club Golden, Club Hacienda). Children Bahia Scouts The hotel is perfect for families, offering a range of facilities tailored especially for children, including the following: Children's pool Mini Club for children aged 4 to 12 Baby Station Bahia Scouts Water Park Fun Area and Adventure Park (additional charge) Teen's club Other Services 24 hour medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) WiFi in the lobby (1h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Specialised service for organising weddings, incentive trips, events and anniversaries Personalised menus (for celiacs, diabetics, etc.) Available on request and subject to circumstances ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Gran Bahia Principe