My husband and I traveled, yet again, to the hard rock PC in August; as we had several requests from friends that were traveling with us wanting to go for the first time. We caved in, and traveled to the HR again. The trip was awesome, as usual. The rooms/views were excellent, and we were able to use the VIP areas with our premier membership this time, which was a treat! All the restaurants were open, minimal construction; the golf course was a blast and well-manicured! Room service was about 30-45 minutes, but they delivered always with a smile and were always helpful to make us happy.
We actually were married at the Cancun Palace in 2011, and it was a very large wedding!
We decided to have our 2 year wedding vow renewal one of the nights we stayed at the Hard Rock, it was held on the beach. It was a very small ceremony, but pulled together so well. The weddings department here goes out of their way to make each and every vow renewal and wedding ceremony, large or small, seem special and also very attentive to each detail. They picked up the ladies on the golf cart and drove us all the way over to our ceremony location where the men were waiting. There were only 6 of us total. My husband and I were able to renew our vows in a simple, romantic ceremony overlooking the water. It was amazing. We even were able to obtain a free cocktail hour, which had way too much food for all of us, and was fabulously done and very delectable as well.
The hotel never ceases to make us happy. We recently traveled to another country staying at another hotel brand and part of the trip my husband and I remarked to ourselves that we really missed being at the palace, and being pampered; as we realized that this is our true travel style! If you are interested in booking a wedding, feel free to send me a PM. I have special member rates and would be happy to let you book under my membership free!
Hard Rock/Palace Resorts we will be back to visit you very soon this year again!
Hey, your vacation perception is all about your attitude! We always go with a positive mind, and try to overlook the silly small stuff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 1,787 room Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana is situated on pristine sugar white sands stretching 121-acres along Macao Beach in the Dominican Republic. Hard Rock's first all inclusive hotel and casino exudes lavish five-star amenities and personal service to create the ultimate rock star getaway. Among the resort's many offerings are luxe accommodations, the signature Rock Spa(R), 18-hole Nicklaus designed golf course, iconic music memorabilia and a larger-than-life Vegas-style casino - the largest in the Dominican Republic, featuring Oro nightclub. Guests also enjoy 15 expansive pools, four swim-up bars, a kids pool and lazy river. A variety of gourmet dining options are available through the resort's nine restaurants, with Simon Mansion & Supper Club by the famed Rock n Roll Chef Kerry Simon, which opened in 2013. The property also features more than 65,000 square-feet of flexible event and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Punta Cana
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Resort All Inclusive