Just got back from an amazing trip to Hard Rock Punta Cana. This hotel did not dissapoint on any level. Enjoy the unique Hard Rock vibe throughout. Great for families or couples this resort has something for all!
Check-in: We were there as a group of about 25 so we checked in at the groups lobby section. It was quick efficient and the staff was extremely friendly. Within minutes they had my luggage sent to my room and I was at the room in no time.
Rooms: From the moment you walk in you feel like a Rock star. Every room has a double jacuzzi, minibar, liquor dispensor. There are exceptional bathrooms complete with walk-in shower with dual head rain showers big enough for 3, if that's what you into. I was on the second floor so I had a large balcony with 2 chairs and 2 lounge chairs. There is lots of little touches that complete the room from the ambient lighting to the rock star decor.
Argh, I'm tired of typing so I'm going to Sumerian the rest. Tons of pools, the 3 main centre ones are the best. 10 more to choose from. Food was excellent, better then I thought, not all "typical resort food". Go to the steak house and have a fried tomatoe with cheese.
The main lobby stretches on forever with multiple shops, restaurants, a huge casino. Oh yeah and Oro Night Club is a must do!! It's not included in the all inclusive part but pay and go to this, especially on a Friday or Saturday.
I think there is more but I can't remember......... Oh yeah, the Rock Spa. If you don't checkout this Spa you are a fool! Never done any sort of Spa thing before but it was amazing!!!!
That's it, nothing bad to say, had an amazing time....... Damn it, I forgot about the beach, the Beach is wicked Awesome! Best beach in Punta Cana and I have been 7 times!!
Ok, that's it, for sure this time.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Punta Cana
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Resort All Inclusive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 1,787 room Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana is situated on pristine sugar white sands stretching 121-acres along Macao Beach in the Dominican Republic. Hard Rock’s first all inclusive hotel and casino exudes lavish five-star amenities and personal service to create the ultimate rock star getaway. Among the resort’s many offerings are luxe accommodations, the signature Rock Spa®, 18-hole Nicklaus designed golf course, iconic music memorabilia and a larger-than-life Vegas-style casino – the largest in the Dominican Republic, featuring Oro nightclub. Guests also enjoy 15 expansive pools, four swim-up bars, a kids pool and lazy river. A variety of gourmet dining options are available through the resort’s nine restaurants, with Mansion by Simon by the famed Rock n Roll Chef Kerry Simon, set to open in 2013. The property also features more than 65,000 square-feet of flexible event and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.