“Honeymoon at the Hard Rock!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana

Save Saved
You added Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana to your Saves list
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana
4.5 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Blvd. Turistico del Este, km 28, Punta Cana 74, Dominican Republic   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
30% OFF + KIDS STAY FREE
Ranked #24 of 100 hotels in Punta Cana
plymouth
“Honeymoon at the Hard Rock!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

It's a brief review but to the point we honeymooned here in October 2012! A long while ago but it was a good hotel if a little impersonal but that's down to the size of the place. That said they have shops and a casino in the resort and the fact that it's music based (loosely) sold it to us being rockers and all! We travelled with our 1 and half year old and she enjoyed herself even managing to sleep on our lap when watching the house band in the Moon Lounge of an evening! They play a variety of covers AC/DC, etc not any hair metal much to my disappointment.....well only if you count Bon Jovi. Staff always nice and always pick up a few favourites along the way especially Dario in the buffet restaurant, always sorted us out with cartons of milk for our daughter and always a friendly smiling face (for the English he looks like Rob Earnshaw the Welsh footballer!) Anyway the room was fantastic with a large Jacuzzi bath in the bedroom and double showers so we could all shower together!!! The beach was great but our daughter didn't like the sand on her feet back then so we stayed around the pools of which there were 15 so enough choice for anyone. The a la carte restaurants were ok a bit hit and miss and maybe we enjoyed the Italian the most but that varied in quality and we tried it 3 times. I prefer buffets as with small children you can normally find something they will eat and it's always fun to try a few different things. This was our 2nd time in Punta Cana, the first was at the Riu Palace Punta Cana and we are due to fly out there again in October 2013 to go to the Gran Bahia Luxury Esmeralda.....can't wait! WE would most definitely stay at the Hard Rock again not least as it was our honeymoon and the memories are great. All places could be better or need improvements in some areas but it's what you make it in the main. So 4/5 is fair, although it may have changed since we were there it's still a great place to go!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
HRHCPuntaCana, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thanks for sharing your comments monkeyplymouth! How nice to know that you chose our hotel to celebrate such a lovely event!! It’s great to know you enjoyed our musically infused decorations and the awesome Rock n’ Roll as you walked around! It’s great to read that you enjoyed the Revolver Reloaded band in our Moon Lounge; these guys ROCK!!! Thanks for the compliments to Dario who made sure that your little Rock Star had milk during the whole trip! We hope you can come and Rock with us again soon! TAKE TIME TO BE KIND.

8,062 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,135)
  • Korean first
Sequim, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

My family and I just spent 2 weeks at the Hard Rock Hotel and hard a wonderful time. The weather was gorgeous and the beach fantastic. We spent much of our time at the Legendary Pool, met quite a few fun fellow travelers and were ably served by the wonderful staff there at the pool, especially Ramon (great enthusiasm all the time!) and barkeeps, Danny and Jesus (and thank you ladies for keeping us in spirits and food throughout!). The food was very satisfying all around, our favorites being Ipanema and Los Gallos (the chocolate soufflé is the best!). Kudos to Ricardo at Los Gallos for an outstanding service (best of luck with that fastball as well), Johanny at Isla (Go A's); Francisco and Santa at Ipanema and each Jose Luis, one at Pizzeto and one at Toro (outstanding beef tenderloin there as well!). Horseback riding along the beach (on a big white horse who looked to gallop!), lead by Edward, was great. My kids enjoyed the Moon-Rockers (twice) and mini-golf a few evenings. If you want to dive or snorkel, see the Dressel Dive booth down by the ocean and go on the Saona excursion. The diving there was the highlight of the trip. While there were glitches at various times with little things (Wi-Fi, shampoo, power outages and the like), all were quickly attended to so as not to mar the experience, and the massages at the spa relieved any stress. The beds were also extremely comfortable. We will return. To all the hard working staff, thanks!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hi Ty P, we’re glad that your 2 week stay in our hotel was superb! We’re glad that you enjoyed our beach, the food in our hotel and the overall service by our Hard Rockers! Thanks for the hat tip to Danny, Jesus, Ramon, Johanny, Edward, Franciso, Ricardo, Santa and the two Jose Luis!! We can’t wait to have you back, keep on Rockin’! SAVE THE PLANET.
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is my first time at HR Punta CaNa and this is one of the best hotels resorts i ever visit; with excelllent service, very good staff; n excellent food....... i just went to have fun and of course i did like ever in ma life.... i wanna thank some guys made ma vacations at HR unforgetables from entertaiment Rolando (jamaica man); victor, alex, obama and Dj karlitos with the best music (dominican style lol) also ramon and kevin from towels, bladimir batender...... welll guys thank you so much and hope to see u soon for Rihanna concert!!! hahahahahahaha mamajuanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa timeeeeeeeee!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Hey Miss Ramirez G, thanks for this awesome review about our entertainment crew!!! They are definitely the life of the party in our hotel so thanks for the kudos to Victor, Rolando, Obama, Alex, Karlitos, Kevin, Bladimir and Ramon!! We can’t wait to welcome you in October for Rihanna’s concert!! See you soon! LOVE ALL, SERVE ALL.
Branford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The food was great the people were great, met some cool people whom I hope to be lifelong friends. I ate at most of the resturants and never had a bad meal. Ciao resturant which is Italian treated me like a king.Simon Mason served me a great steak the first time but upon return visit just got an ordinary grocery store type steak. This is a resturant not included with the resort, one you have to pay for. I might even of met my future wife. LOL

Room Tip: I had the luxury of staying in rooms 1403 and my friends in 1402 which is a Presidential suite on th...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Hey, we’re glad that this was the best vacation you’ve ever had cworth67! Thanks for letting us know that you enjoyed the food and the hospitality of our Hard Rockers!! We’re pleased you enjoyed your meals in our Ciao restaurants and that you visited the newly opened Simon Mansion & Supper Club. Rest assured that we did share your comments about your return visit to the restaurant. We hope you can come back soon for many more great memories! ALL IS ONE.
Howell, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We are in flight from Punta Cana after our 8 day 7 night stay at Hard Rock Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. Overall we had a great time. This is a membership resort. You can go there via a travel agent, by buying through members or by being a member. There are many different membership levels and since it was originally a Palace Resorts location some of those memberships still provide access.

We are Palace Resorts members and do have access to this resort via our own membership, but there was a recent bonus program for new or upgraded members that created a glut of free weeks, so many of the members were selling off those weeks for cash. We were able to buy a Rock Star level Presidential Suite for about what it would have cost us on our regular membership.

We stayed in a two room suite with an additional bedroom making it a full three room suite facing the beach. I would say ocean front view, but several things conspire to take that away. First there is a very high birm of sand dunes running all along the front of the property. The property slopes downward away from the beach and the first level of most of the buildings is actually below grade. There are many trees and dead center of all of the buildings is some sort of Gazebo or other construction, used for outdoor events and or weddings, that is in itself three stories high. So that beautiful ocean view becomes one of trees and roofs and the occasional glimpse of water between the obstructions. We met people on the next level up and their view was only slightly better. We were in building 2A and most of the buildings appeared to have the same issues.

Let’s go through the trip by the logical steps and hopefully I can impart some useful knowledge. Flew via US Airways out of Phila. Left early on both ends of the flight and therefore got in to the airports early. I prefer to fly United but they didn’t have anything available. As a note to Star Alliance members. I am premier silver via my United membership. I did book this flight for free using my US Airways miles my wife booked using the US Airways Credit Card but went through Orbitz. I got charged the baggage fee because my Silver status didn’t show up using the US Airways members number and my wife got hit because she used Orbitz not US Airways direct booking. Should have known about both of these things and we would have saved $100 in bag fees. So many rules and so little time to learn them.

The airport at Punta Cana is somewhat a work in progress. You disembark onto the tarmac and wait in line to be taken through to the customs and immigration area. The entire plane has to disembark before you make the move inside. Not sure what happens in the rain. Inside the first line is for the $10 tourist card. You can buy this on line before your trip and save the wait and skip to immigration. My son did this the day we left BTW and the card he used was hacked and they had to turn it off and he did contact the credit company the day we left after getting a warning notice of fraudulent activity.

Next line is immigration and that was typical of any of these I have gone through. Onto the baggage claim and from there to customs. Strangely enough there were a few customs officials but nobody was doing anything and people just booked out the door, nobody even handed in the family customs cards. We had pre-arranged transfers and there are booths set up along the sides at the exit for the various companies performing the transfers. We didn’t know that and went into the parking area and ended having to be escorted back to the booth.

Staying with the airport, on the return trip, we were about 45minutes away and the flight was at 3pm so the transfer was arranged for noon to leave the Hard Rock. Our driver didn’t waste any time, but they sure can slow it down at the airport. The line for check in moved very slowly. The security check was very standard and did move at a normal pace. There are plenty of shops and a food court but we barely had any time to relax and shop as they begin boarding one hour in advance. You go through a standard gate procedure until they take your ticket, then you stand in a group outside and walk to the plane. In our case we went through gate 6 and the plane was parked down by gate 10. And of course you have to walk up a set of steps to get on the plane. The road to the resorts is under construction and should be nice once completed, probably about two more years overall.

I have a lot to say about the Hard Rock resort. We had a great time. The service was good to excellent and there were no real problems to deal with at all except for the Casino which I will touch on later. Our first encounter was with Our Bellman I think his name was Elidor, I am upset because he wrote his name down for us and we left the paper on the nightstand. He was excellent giving us the primary tour of the grounds and taking us and our bags to the room. I am posting a picture of him so hopefully he gets the proper recognition from HR.

We read lots of trip reports and had all kinds of warnings and concerns going down. We brought lots of bug spray. There were absolutely no mosquitoes so we never used the spray. We did bring lots of sun tan lotions and screens and yes they charged $33 for a standard sized can in the duty free shop. So bring what you need or prepare to pay dearly for it. All the shops at the resort are high end and expensive. We did stay on the property as we were so busy just enjoying and learning about what was there, we had no time to explore beyond those friendly confines.

This is a huge resort. It is 7 buildings wide and four deep and there are wings at the front section with more rooms and a convention center. The interior of the lobby building is literally a mall. There are many restaurants and shops as well as the convention center on one end and the Theater, Casino and night club on the other. The Casino and Night club also house the new Simon Mansion restaurant. This is not included in the membership at the resort. The drinks in the Casino are included for gamblers but they are not free at the bar and the ORO night club cost $15 to get in and is $10 per drink.

It appears that none of this is really a direct part of the Hard Rock as when we complained to the desk on the way out about a Casino problem they immediately said not part of us…? Our experience in the Casino was not a good one. The slot machines seemed to be constantly breaking down and many had signs that they were not in use. We played almost every night and were running about even overall. The last night I put $20 into a machine and the machine went ‘offline’ I noticed that through the fuzziness of the screen that the picture was all jumbled. But I did see that the dollar amount in the machine was changing. I called a slot attendant over and they opened the machine and reset it. Having not played anything the machine read 15.76 credit. They looked at the transaction history and that said I made 2 plays, one of $2.00 and one of .80. I also had won .12 on one play. The numbers don’t add up. I argued the point with the attendant who would just keep repeating the readout from the machine. Frustrated with the robotic response I asked for a manager. Mr. Jordan Perez made an appearance. The attendant explained the read out and then I stated my case that I did not make the plays the machine did and to check the tape.

45 minutes later Mr. Jordan Perez returned to state, Mr. Miller you made four plays on the machine???? What???? Now he didn’t agree with the readout from his own machine. So my thoughts about this will go unexpressed for this report. Since I had already explained that my wife was playing the adjacent machine and I wanted to play longer and I had actually won third place in a slots tournament which they picked me for the previous night, I was there to spend money not trying to rip the casino off for about 4.26. But Customer service didn’t matter to Mr. Jordan Perez, so I cashed out my machine and my wife’s machine and broke my members card in half dropping it at Mr. Jordan Perez feet and took our money and left.

Further conversation with my family and other friends revealed other issues with craps and the blackjack tables ongoing all week. Luckily after a week of slot play we came out about even, but I would have to say the odds at Hard Rock Casino are very tilted in the house favor, and when the odds don’t work for them they will take matters into their own hands. Shame, because this was the only blot on an otherwise great experience.

The Resort as mentioned is huge; there are public carts and carts for the higher levels of membership, you can even rent one for personal use. We enjoyed using the freebies. We had no problem getting a cart in a timely fashion any hour of the day and we can state the same for up to 1:30PM, as that was as late as we were out the whole week. After that I cannot say for lack of experience. The carts do have a very specific route. They are well marked and there are many map boards out all along the pathways to tell you where you are, and where the carts stop. If you have problems with getting a cart, you are in the wrong place.

The buildings are numbered as A and B. This is a little misleading. They are actually two sets of buildings for each letter. You can walk through the buildings if you want to stay out of the sun. There are three primary restaurants along the beach front. Isla is between building 1 & 2. Toro is between 4 & 5 and Ipanema is between building 6 & 7. Buildings 8 A & B run along the outer edge and 8C is along the front of the resort. Buildings 1A & B line the other side with 1C along the front. Isla is a Buffet restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner and there are many parties and special dinner setups there. Presidente beer (the only beer to drink at the bars) ran a three day event and Claro had a one day event at this restaurant and pool. Toro had excellent steak and service on the first visit. The second time they forgot part of our order and the service was a notch lower. A shout out to Fanny at breakfast at Toro. We went back a few times because of her, even though Isla was next to us and Toro was a hike, the breakfast was superior in the way they made omelets and the fact that the buffet was fresher. We ate dinner at Ipanema and found that to be good and the service excellent. The Market buffet restaurant was a disappointment and very overcrowded being the only breakfast spot at the lobby end. Swami needs to get his act together a bit.

The other restaurants in the lobby building were all good. We ate twice at Zen. We ordered Sushi at the Hibachi table and again at a regular table. The waiter gave us a song and dance about it taking 60 minutes if you didn’t eat sushi at the bar, but he took our order and voila the sushi showed up in ten minutes. Ciao was great and they made a point of telling us it was a new menu. The Mexican restaurant was also good. They all use the buffet tables from the lunch serving as staging areas for the dinner service. Henry Ford would have been proud as the production is fast and food flies to the table once ordered. In fact in Caio it was too fast with all our salads, antipasta and soup, showing up together. We snacked or had lunch at Pizzetta, the cone and the café, all good food and snacks and fast service. The bars also had great service and strong drinks. No the liquor is not watered down. Always saw new bottles opened with labels and seals intact. There is just too much volume to take the time to fool with that. People that have said it was need to drink faster as it is just their ice cubes melting.

We checked out all the pools on our side, including the legendary and rock star pool areas. We hung out with Ravael at the pool by 4A and ended up at the Eden pool the most. Those guys were great there. Special shout out to them as listed here: Juan Pina Conterras, Emilio Rosado the bartenders. The rest of the crew are: Juema Pina Bello, Glenn Cueva, Solanje, Alexander (Obama, this guy really looked like him) De La Rosa. We put pictures up of all these great people.

I cannot tell you which buildings are the best; it depends on where you like to play. We hardly ever went back to the room during the day and spent all of our time either at the beach or the pools. All of the pools are in the A building areas. There is a canal that runs the complete width of the property and cuts through between the A and B buildings. There are also smaller streams. The right side and left side of the property are mirror images for the most part. I would say that any of the A buildings would be good and buildings 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 run closer to the active areas like restaurants. The kid’s activities are down by building 6.

We went to the theater for the Michael Jackson show as the other shows looked to be the run of the mill resort shows. The theater was nice, indoor and air conditioned. The seating was carpeted benches and was horrible. After the show (it was very good) it was raining so people went up through the casino to get to the hotel. They would not let the children through the Casino and made them go outside into the rain to get back to the lobby… REALLY!!!!

We took the included back massage and went back for a couples massage. Go there early as they have amenities to enjoy before or after the treatment. Steam room, Sauna, cold room, hot/cold shower and a hot tub spa circuit are all part of the process. You can even return to that area after your treatment or hang out in the community pool inside the spa. Shout out to the girls that rubbed us down. Anny, Josephina, Margartia. And to the Mani, pedi girls in the salon. One comment here is that the people selling the services really don’t have a clue what they are selling or what is going on in the spa itself or are trying to upsell. What they describe isn’t always the actual treatment. We opted for a couples massage and were told it was very limited to only the back. That simply wasn’t the case. There are sheets at the desk that list services and prices.

While this is an all inclusive resort, there are many opportunities for them to take more money. Not included are things like horse back riding on the beach, Bike riding, miniature golf, Most of the tours, premium spa services are not part of the resort credit, ORO night club, Simon Mansion supper club, drinks in the casino bar, upgraded wine and I am sure a host of other things I didn’t come into contact.

We didn’t get hassled about taking the resort tour to upgrade our membership but whoever Clifford is at member services ext. 4300 or 4315 should either learn to return calls or not bother people with constant messages on the room phones. I returned his message several times and even got him on the phone once. I got passed back and forth among people on the other end of what sounded like a phone boiler room and nobody could figure out why I had received a message.??? So stop leaving them Clifford.

Last night the tram cut along the back edge of the property. Not sure why they went this way, it only happened once before, but the interesting thing was the barbed wire topping the walls and the two guys dressed in army fatigues carrying rifles, patrolling the edge of the property.

As a Palace Resorts member I would recommend this resort as well as any of the other Palace and Hard Rock all inclusives in Mexico. I would not recommend buying a membership (I own three). You can always buy access from an existing member and the resorts are always going to tell you that your membership is the best one you can buy with the most benefits. The problem is they will up the benefits and sell a higher class of membership every year. The deal always changes. When we purchased ours it was a silver and was the highest available. Two years late there was a black membership, then a diamond. Now there is Hard Rock Legendary and Rock Star and Hall of Fame levels and Palace and HR are now separate memberships going forward. We overheard them talking about a new level next year and changes to the hotel where you would have a private restaurant and expanded beach and pool areas. So it will never end as the whole membership plan is at its core a Ponzi scheme in my opinion. They also keep adding layers to the existing all inclusive plans with upgraded wines and limits on the type of spa treatments the resort credits buy. The one guarantee with this membership is that it will change and not usually for the better for existing members, only for those that pony up more money.

Have to say something about the help. The Dominicans are very nice people, they were polite and many of them greeted us as we walked around the property. There does seem to be a lack of attention to detail as things were often missed or forgotten during meal orders. Anything out of the ordinary was problematic and took longer to achieve. They mostly spoke or understood English and didn’t seem to care whether we took the effort to try and communicate in Spanish. There were some who knew little or no English but they were not in prime contact positions. The population around the hotel was mostly Spanish speaking. We have noticed over the 12 years of travel to Mexico and now the Dominican that there are fewer Americans and more Spanish staying at the resorts. This place was also dominated by Canadians. One joked that the place is called Punta Canada.

I did notice, being a builder/contractor that things were better done here mechanically. No open electric boxes, frayed wiring, spalling concrete etc. Paint was usually neat with clean lines and rarely splattered. The buildings 1 to 4 side of the resort had recently had the walkways painted. The other side was heavily faded.

Hope some of this helps with your next trip and one final comment, stay clear of the Casino!

Room Tip: A buildings are closest to the beach and buildings 2 to 6 are closest to the active areas like resta...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hey there starjim, it’s great to hear that you enjoyed your Labor Day week here in our hotel! Thanks for letting us know you enjoyed all of our restaurants and our pools!!! While we’re happy to learn that you liked your room and amenities, we’re dismayed to learn you didn't have a positive experience. We want to assure you that we’ve forwarded your comments to the appropriate department so this doesn’t occur to other guests. Thank you for the kind words about our Hard Rockers Eliodoro, Margarita, Anny, Josefina, Juan, Emilio, Ravael, Glenn, Fanny, Solanye and Alexander! We hope you can come and visit us soon so we can Rock your stay! TAKE TIME TO BE KIND.
WARRINGTON ENGLAND
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

First class is an understatement. This resort cannot be faulted as far as I'm concerned. I've just spent 2 weeks there with my husband and our 2 daughters aged 12 and 14. Where do I begin......
Check in: We arrived about 8.30pm on 18th August and were greeted by a welcoming drink. Our cases were taken by the bellboys and the check in was excellent.
Room: We had booked a 2 bedroomed Caribbean family suite, wow. We were in block 5B, 3rd floor, room 5365 which was in the perfect spot. Because this resort is huge we found block 5B was quite central which meant it was only a 3 min walk to pools and beach and a 3 min walk to main lobby, bars restaurants etc. On entering our suite we had a bathroom on the left, then a kitchen area with coffee maker, coffee etc, high top seating with bar stools, a dining area with huge dining table and seating, Down a few steps into the kids bedroom with 2 double beds, an x-box, flat screen tv, fridge cram packed with cola, sprite, orange juice, water and mixers for the spirits. The spirits were next to the fridge on optics. We had gin, vodka, tequila and whisky but you could change them if you didn't like. Back up the steps and turn left into our bedroom-Huge king size bed, flat screen tv, down some steps to a family size Jacuzzi. On the right side of our room sliding doord led to a massive bathroom. This had 2 basins and luxury toiletries. A walk in wardrobe on the opposite side complete with iron and board, hairdryer, safe and loads of hanging space. The double shower was big enough to fit a family in, complete with 2 showers and a seating area. The separate loo has a huge picture of Rod Stewart looking over you which was strange I thought!
As room service was 24 hours we decided to have this as it was now 9.45pm. We rang down and it was delivered within 30 mins. We had a 3 course meal with wine and they even laid the table for us, the food was excellent.

POOLS: 15 to choose from so whatever you want you will find it here. No need to worry about loungers as there are plenty. We preferred the pool outside the Toro restaurant as there was lots of space and it was the largest pool. If you like peace and quiet there is a pool for adults only. The central pool does all the activities.
We tried a scuba diving lesson in the pool (this is free) and it was superb as they did it in pairs rather than a large group.
Plenty of towel huts and towels. Waiter service around all the pools and on the beach.

BEACH: Beautiful and spotlessly clean, lots of loungers and loads of straw shelters/parasols (see on my pics I've loaded up). There is a bar on the beach and lifeguards. Be aware though the sea is quite rough. Even though the water is crystal clear the waves are very strong and quite high (see my video-http://youtu.be/9sVusdZKjwY

RESTAURANTS: Loads to choose from. Our fave was Zen, the Japanese. They cook in front of you and the food is to die for. Toro was another fave, cook fab steaks

ENTERTAINMENT: The arcade is free so kids can use everything in there and its all included. We only watched 1 show at the theatre which was a street dance show and was great. We liked the Sun Bar which had karaoke in and the hosts made it a really fun night with lots of dancing.

CASINO: We went twice, won and lost but loads of fun.

SHOPS: Fab shops but very expensive

RESORT CREDIT: We had $2500 given to us but beware, whatever you use your credits on you get a bill for 16% of your spend, so its not really free. To give you an example my kids used some of the credit to buy bracelets but the tax on each bracelet was $4, so no cheaper than just buying them. You don't have to use it.

SERVICE: Everywhere you go the service is friendly, helpful and welcoming. Ive read reviews that say it wasn't good but we did not experience this.

I will def be returning here as we all had a brilliant holiday.

MY TIPS: You don't have to tip but we always gave a couple of dollars at dinner and breakfast, and a couple to the waitress who served us drinks all day on the beach and by pool. I would rec you budget about 7 or 8 dollars a day for tips and they really appreciate it.

Room Tip: block 5b is central and easy to get to pools, beach, restaurants etc Budget about 7 or 8 dollars a...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
HRHCPuntaCana, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thanks for sharing your experience with us HROBERTS!! It makes us really happy to know you and your family had a marvelous holiday!! We’re excited to read that you liked the room you were appointed to and all the amenities. It’s great to read you enjoyed our Toro and Zen restaurants; many of our Rock Stars love to dine in these two places! We’re pumped to know that you got to roll the dice in the Casino and enjoyed the service provided by our Hard Rockers! We can’t wait to welcome you all once again. Please PM us so we can arrange your future stay! SAVE THE PLANET.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This was our second time at this resort. This time we had our adult children with us and they had an excellent time also. I believe it would be very hard to find a better place to vacation. Everything is great. The food,rooms, pools and beach are all great. The staff treats you like you are a relative of theirs. There will be many returns to this resort for this family.

Room Tip: No tip sorry.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hello Salvatore F, glad to know that you visited our hotel with your little Rock Stars and that you all enjoyed your stay! Glad you found the food and your room to your liking!! We can’t wait to roll out the Red Carpet for your third visit!! LOVE ALL, SERVE ALL.

Been to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana? Share your experiences!