Just got back from my daughter's wedding. Very beautiful resort.Slept like a baby on the most comfy bed with soft sheets. The room was very nice. Yes, check in was a bit slow but check out was no problem Our room was ready straight away.The food here was very good here. Something for everyones pallate A very nice selection of premium liquor. Many pools to choose from for what ever your family needs. We travelled in a group of 50 people. From 2 years to 80 years . Everyone found there fun spot to be. My daughter's all enjoyed the night life. My grandson loved the pool and beach. The beach is one of the most beautiful I have seen. Sand like baby powder. Many places to enjoy great food. I loved the wine and cheese selections at meal time. So much to choose from. This place is huge.... You make your way around by the little trams that constantly circulate. The "A" side is closest to the pools/ocean. "B" side is closest to the main hotel, Shopping and main food areas. Either side is good. If your close to the pools you can expect music and some noise for most of the day ,so not good if you or your child want a nap . All the rooms are stocked with wine.beer etc. Room credits can get you some awesome spa treatments . The wedding was so beautiful. Every little thing cost though. No deals found here. . My daughter brought some decorations. She made a beautiful play list for the cocktail hour and the wedding day.. The staff was very helpful. and I want to add the staff was so very nice and friendly. Always with a smile and happy to please in anyway. The grounds are constantly being cleaned. They are hard working people I think this place is great for young family's or young adults that love the night life.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Punta Cana
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Resort All Inclusive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 1,787 room Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana is situated on pristine sugar white sands stretching 121-acres along Macao Beach in the Dominican Republic. Hard Rock’s first all inclusive hotel and casino exudes lavish five-star amenities and personal service to create the ultimate rock star getaway. Among the resort’s many offerings are luxe accommodations, the signature Rock Spa®, 18-hole Nicklaus designed golf course, iconic music memorabilia and a larger-than-life Vegas-style casino – the largest in the Dominican Republic, featuring Oro nightclub. Guests also enjoy 15 expansive pools, four swim-up bars, a kids pool and lazy river. A variety of gourmet dining options are available through the resort’s nine restaurants, with Mansion by Simon by the famed Rock n Roll Chef Kerry Simon, set to open in 2013. The property also features more than 65,000 square-feet of flexible event and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Orbitz, getaroom.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Fareportal , Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.