My husband and I went to the Hard Rock Punta Cana in January for 6 nights. We were having such an amazing time that we extended our trip for 2 additional nights. Our room was the Caribbean Suite, which is the least expensive room and it was terrific. Fully stocked mini bar, two person jacuzzi, king size bed and a view of the gardens. We loved every restaurant except for the Italian. Being Italian ourselves, we are very picky with that type of food but the Japanese, Mexican, Steakhouse, Brazilian Steakhouse, buffet restaurants, coffee bar and dessert shop, along with the deli were all wonderful. Service was more than expected for an all inclusive especially during the day at the pool. I especially loved the pool area that had the slides and lazy river. Most of the time this was filled with children but when that happened, there were over 10 other pools, some with swim up bars to go to, so we never lacked for a pool or the sun. The waitresses work really hard serving cocktails all day and most have a genuine smile to greet you with. The beach was equally beautiful but sometimes was a little rough due to the weather. They had plenty of chairs and huts on the beach. Their nightly entertainment was the best I have ever been to in the caribbean including their amazing casino and club "oro". My husband's favorite was the kareoke bar where he sang nightly before leaving to play Texas Holdem.
We loved this resort, would recommend it to anyone, from singles, couples, families, golfers and gamblers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 1,787 room Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana is situated on pristine sugar white sands stretching 121-acres along Macao Beach in the Dominican Republic. Hard Rock’s first all inclusive hotel and casino exudes lavish five-star amenities and personal service to create the ultimate rock star getaway. Among the resort’s many offerings are luxe accommodations, the signature Rock Spa®, 18-hole Nicklaus designed golf course, iconic music memorabilia and a larger-than-life Vegas-style casino – the largest in the Dominican Republic, featuring Oro nightclub. Guests also enjoy 15 expansive pools, four swim-up bars, a kids pool and lazy river. A variety of gourmet dining options are available through the resort’s nine restaurants, with Mansion by Simon by the famed Rock n Roll Chef Kerry Simon, set to open in 2013. The property also features more than 65,000 square-feet of flexible event and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Punta Cana
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Resort All Inclusive