First off upon arrival check in was fast, thats always a plus! we were then taken to our room which was out standing!!! what a beautiful room! House keeping was mediocre at best the room was cleaned everyday but it never felt clean it needed a good scrub down.plus there must be a premium on hand towels because every day they were never stocked in the room and we needed to call front desk for them.there was a problem with centipedes getting in from the balcony door i found there was a huge gap on both corners so i fixed it by byself by opening the door real hard and pusing the gap closed i used wet napkins to seal the additional holes problem was solved after that. room service was great food was hot fast and tasty also if you ran out of drinks they restocked fast after called. food in resturaunts were average except for toro the food there was excellent! the tenderloin was perfect! the clubs were ok. my sister in law was robbed at sun bar by workers from the resort that are allowed to party there when theyarent working it was only 60 dollars in casino chips so it could have been worse but definitly watch yourselves on that one. club oro costs 30 dollars per person to get into thats bs in my opinion because its touted as an all inclusive resort i refused to pay so i dont know much about it. drinks are cash bar in club oro and in the casino. they are free in the casino if you are playing. any room credits used are taxed 16 percent so for example a bracelet will be 120 dollars in the credit shop and you pay 16 percent but you can buy the same bracelet from a vendor for 15 dollars so they get thier money and make you feel like your getting a deal. overall an average resort. one last thing the beach is outstanding! which made up for alot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 1,787 room Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana is situated on pristine sugar white sands stretching 121-acres along Macao Beach in the Dominican Republic. Hard Rock’s first all inclusive hotel and casino exudes lavish five-star amenities and personal service to create the ultimate rock star getaway. Among the resort’s many offerings are luxe accommodations, the signature Rock Spa®, 18-hole Nicklaus designed golf course, iconic music memorabilia and a larger-than-life Vegas-style casino – the largest in the Dominican Republic, featuring Oro nightclub. Guests also enjoy 15 expansive pools, four swim-up bars, a kids pool and lazy river. A variety of gourmet dining options are available through the resort’s nine restaurants, with Mansion by Simon by the famed Rock n Roll Chef Kerry Simon, set to open in 2013. The property also features more than 65,000 square-feet of flexible event and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Punta Cana
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Resort All Inclusive