Just got back from a 6 day stay at the Majestic Elegance and had great time from start to finish. The room was large and clean and the bed was very comfortable. My wife, who's kind of a nut when it comes to pillows, even found the pillows comfortable which is a miracle in itself. We found the food to be exceptionally good and enjoyed everything we sunk our teeth into from the buffet's to the a-la-carte restaurants. I particularly enjoyed the steak house where our skirt steak and chateaubriand were delicious. The staff is very friendly and all of the servers and bartenders were always asking if you were ready for another drink. We upgraded to the Adults only Elegance Club which was great; the private pools, bars and beach area were a nice touch. We didn't make much use of the butler service but our guy, Dionsio, was very helpful when we did. We played two rounds of golf at the Punta Blanca golf course next door. Greens fees are a bit overpriced but the course itself is decent. There's not a lot of rough or trouble around the greens and the fairways are very forgiving which was great since it was our first round of golf since October. We had no problems checking in or checking out and had no problems at the airport. Kind of wish we made some excursions outside of the resort (heard the zip line trip was fun) but it was just too hard to drag ourselves away from beach and the other resort amenities. My only criticism; being an avid beer drinker it would have been nice to have a selection of at least a couple of different beers but the local Presidente was the only choice around. Not a bad beer, but a little variety would have been nice. The frozen and top shelf drinks more than made up for the lack of beer selection. Overall, a great place to stay and temporarily wash away the thoughts of a miserable Northeast winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening in October 2008, the Majestic Elegance Punta Cana is the answer to fulfill the needs of a clientele, which is becoming more demanding of a high-end menu of facilities and services. This spectacular 5 star all inclusive resort is surrounded by the most astonishing landscapes, exuberant flora and fauna, making it an ideal place for Caribbean lovers and first timers visiting the Dominican Republic. In two words “comfort and style”, is the best definition to describe the New Majestic Elegance Punta Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Majestic Elegance Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Elegance Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Elegance Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Majestic Elegance