This was the most beautiful place I've ever seen. This is mine and my husbands first all inclusive vacations and it was our honeymoon. We stayed in the majestic elegance club. This was the adults only part of the resort and was awesome. We were greeted by our butler and had a private check in area with a glass of champagne. We then began our tour with the first stop being at the bar to taste their signature drink. It was amazing. Tasted like a dream sickle! He then showed us all the shops, pools, beach, lounges with 24 hour snack foods and free wifi and computers, then he took us to our room where we had a banner on our door that said "honeymooners." Our butler Sergio was fantastic, always checking in and making sure everything was ok, got us dinner reservations, and came back to our room with rose petals and champagne and jacuzzi ready to go!!! There were always plenty of chair for the beach and to pool. Every night and day they have activities if you want yo participate. The outside bar staff was the greatest!!!! They would come to you on the beach and remember exactly what you were drinking and before you would be finished you had a drink in hand. The best bartenders were Felix, Maxima, Rosa, and Kerlin. They made you feel like family. Emmanuel was always so great providing you with fresh towels every time you turn around. Every restaurant we ate at was amazing. Our favorites were the Italian and French for dinner. They have a pretty good breakfast buffet. The sea and see has a wonderful lunch buffet with brick oven pizzas, make your own pasta, and much more. Our room was the junior suite and when we walked onto our patio you could see the beach. The beach was beautiful. My husband and I knew from the second we walked into the gorgeous open lobby we would be coming back. We had a couples massage on the beach. Even though there were some noisy activities going on, the girls were so good we didn't even note. The spa is a little pricey but so worth doing at least one thing a stay. We have already booked another trip for Sept 2014! The only thing I don't recommend is doing the excursion to Saona Island. Was a 12 hour excursion and was disappointing. We honestly don't want to leave the resort. It's so peaceful and relaxing. They have great shows every night, a casino, and night club. We didn't have a care in the world and just laid back and were pampered the entire time. We can't wait to come back and see everyone! I would recommend for anyone!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening in October 2008, the Majestic Elegance Punta Cana is the answer to fulfill the needs of a clientele, which is becoming more demanding of a high-end menu of facilities and services. This spectacular 5 star all inclusive resort is surrounded by the most astonishing landscapes, exuberant flora and fauna, making it an ideal place for Caribbean lovers and first timers visiting the Dominican Republic. In two words “comfort and style”, is the best definition to describe the New Majestic Elegance Punta Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Majestic Elegance Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Elegance Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Elegance Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Majestic Elegance