We had a blast! Majestic Elegance is big, but not too big. You can walk everywhere from the beach to the pools and other attractions and restaurants. The staff is courteous, professional and go out of their way to make your stay memorable. We were recently there celebrating out 9th wedding anniversary and made to feel like we were part of the family. We upgraded to the Elegance Club and our personal butler, Henry, surprised us with not just one, but two anniversary cakes on 2 separate occasions during our stay. We had champagne in our room everyday, hard liquor, soda, bottled water and beer replaced on a daily basis. Liquor was not replaced daily, but all other beverages were stocked. Room service was free for any meal. Breakfast was delicious. Eating lunch at the "Sea and See" provided a meal and a bar right in front of the beach, which was nice and the food was really good. Ask for "Francisco Numero Uno".....so wonderful and attentive. He always made sure our champana glass was never empty. The resort activities were very fun and entertaining! You will hear, "What the Heeeee!lllllll?" quite a bit. Michael Jackson night was fun and so was Karaoke Night. There was a Sexy Man Contest as well as a Bikini Contest, which were equally as fun. There was a White Beach Party night where you wear all white and the party is right on the beach. There was a Tequila Night and a make your own Margarita night, too. Martinis and Sax was another night at the Bar Plaza. Swim up bars were so much fun, too. Overall, our favorite experiences were spent at Bar Plaza with Pedro and Guillermo and the rest of the staff....Carolina and Naty....Pedro is so entertaining with his glass balancing act! He is like a magician and so very funny. You must go and see him and the rest of the bar staff. Thank you, Bar Plaza! Next, you have to go and see Ismael and Yahaira, along with Cesar and Miguel at the Wet Bar! Awesome folks! Yahaira a.k.a. "Crazy Lady" will have you laughing your pants off! She is absolutely hilarious and will be your best friend by the time you leave! Please don't miss meeting these fabulous people!
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Elegance Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Elegance Punta Cana Hotel
- Majestic Elegance Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Majestic Elegance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening in October 2008, the Majestic Elegance Punta Cana is the answer to fulfill the needs of a clientele, which is becoming more demanding of a high-end menu of facilities and services. This spectacular 5 star all inclusive resort is surrounded by the most astonishing landscapes, exuberant flora and fauna, making it an ideal place for Caribbean lovers and first timers visiting the Dominican Republic. In two words “comfort and style”, is the best definition to describe the New Majestic Elegance Punta Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Majestic Elegance Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.