“Amazing staff and service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Majestic Elegance Punta Cana

You added Majestic Elegance Punta Cana to your Saves list
Majestic Elegance Punta Cana
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Majestic Street | Arena Gorda a Macao, Punta Cana 3005, Dominican Republic   |
Ranked #14 of 101 Hotels in Punta Cana
Braintree, Massachusetts, United States
“Amazing staff and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

This was my first all-inclusive trip and I have to say it was amazing, we upgraded to the elegance club and it was well worth it, the service and staff made this trip so memorable. It started with our butler Junior who was so nice, friendly, responsive and accommodating he made the stay so easy and relaxing. Mozart Jackson is the best entertainer on the island, there was never a dull moment with him, he not only remembered who we were from day 1, but he always made sure us and everyone around us enjoyed ourselves and wanted to be involved in every activity, he is so engaging and the biggest reason we had so much fun. Last is Eliezel Zuiz the pool concierge, he was great at making recommendations, polite, friendly everyday and helped me everyday with my Spanish because he knew I wanted to get better with it. All the staff were great but these three went above and beyond normal service to create a memorable experience and we will definitely be back soon!

Room Tip: Upgrade to elegance club
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,619)
  • Polish first
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

All the complaints are true. I will never return to this joint, The Iberostar Bavaro is 100 x's better.

The best part of this hotel was the OUTSTANDING staff at the Elegance Club Bar, Maxima and her girls. OUTSTANDING SERVICE. William in the Lobby bar was excellent as well.

Room Tip: I cant add a tip because after being in touch with management at this place for 3 months, they still...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
naugatuck
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

My husband and i just came back from Majestic Elegance . We were there from 02-02 to 02/09. Back here in the east we had a historic blizzard which screwd up so many peoples flights. We had to stay in the resort ten hours after check out and the staff could not have been more helpful. We had use of all the facilties plus showers! Beats waiting in the airport any day! Besides that nuisance everything else was very nice. Our butler Christopher was excellent. He managed to make our anniversary magical, from rose petal bubble bath, anniversary cake at dinner, door banner, champagne and most of all he upgraded us to an ocean view suite. I was speechless! I have read reviews were people said they never saw there butler the entire time, this was not the case christopher was always around. i am looking forward to next year!

powell
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We went to the Majestic Elegance for our anniversary! From the start we were impressed with the resort, the service, the room was amazing with swim up and jacuzzi. The staff put us next door to our friends traveling with us as well. The fridges were stocked daily and rooms kept clean. We had so much fun at this resort. It is beautiful and the staff work very hard to keep it clean and to make your stay fun and relaxing. I personally recomend the bahama mamas made by Pedro at the bar near the wooden bridge over the pool. Excellent! Eva and Pedro made sure our cups were always full and were on top of their game! The funjestic entertainment staff are great...keep you involved and laughing.

People like to complain about the food but I found the food quite satisfying and the service in the buffet by Vicente made for a good time and good meal. Like I said before the staff work hard to make you feel welcome and comfortable.

I absolutely loved my stay at the resort and will highly recommend it to couples but not so much families. Go to the Majestic Colonial for family vacation. They have more to offer families.

The beach is absolutely wonderful at the resort!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to coming back to the ME one day!

Room Tip: Enjoy Bahama Mamas with Pedro and Eva, relax and try to have some fun....your on vacation!!!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
upsate ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I recently got back from my 4th trip to Punta Cana, 2nd time at the Magestic Elegance. I absolutly love this resort. Both times at this resort I traveled with a group of about 18 people. The Majestic is beautiful, clean, and lots of fun. The best part of this trip especially compared to the other resorts we stayed at is the staff. They go out of their way all day every day to be sure you are happy and having fun. The bartenders particularly at the pool bar (Ismael, ceasar, yahaira, amd miguel) and the beach bar (William, Henry, yolanda) are great. your drink never goes emptly and they are always very willing to make up a nice concoction if your undecided on what to drink. The animation team cant be beat. They def keep the energy up and the fun going. they are always dancing, putting on contests, and just making sure your having a great time. Chocolate, Coffee Girl, Mosquito and MJ are fantastic. They truely made our trip tons of fun every day. I would absoulutly recommend this resort if your looking for a beautiful place and are looking to be entertained and have a great time.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Ithaca, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

This was my first trip with my husband to Majestic Elegance, my sister and her husbands 3rd, she rant and raved of our beautiful this resort was and special the people who work there were. Until I was able to wittness this first hand I now can attest to this and more...We had an amazing butler JUNIOR, who made sure our trip was a huge success.. he ROCKS!! Hats off to our pool and beach side staff who went above and beyond!!! I love these girls, MAXIMA, EVARISTA, ROSA, DARITZA AND FELIX!!! They made our day's exciting and we had a ball with them all...Maxima..girl I miss your specials!!!! and to Emmanuel our pool boy who is so sweet.. I am already booking my return trip...These people made this trip that much more special!! GREAT GROUP!!!! Love the Crown clan!!!!!!! and Sweet Sweet Carmen in the sport bar!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Cambridge, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We cannot wait to return. From check-in to check-out, it was heavenly. The room was way above our expections. The food was delicious and the variety was exceptional. Reynaldo was our swim-up pool bartender and he took excellent care of us. The Japanese steak restaurant was so much fun. Julio did a great job as chef and entertainer. Perfect.

Room Tip: Club level is definitely worth it.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Majestic Elegance Punta Cana? Share your experiences!