we went october 29-november -10 we did our honeymoon for the first 4days then had some friends join us. The weather was Amazing hot/sunny everyday. we got the elegance club it was totally worth it especially for a honeymoon or romantic getaway, it just makes you feel that much more special. Food: the restaurants were amazing the food was so good, my top favourites would be the steakhouse and the Japanese and french. for the last two you have to make reservation for, which is super easy. the buffet food was just that buffet not bad not amazing. The resort was beautiful and the beach looked straight out of a magazine absolutely beautiful. Staff: the staff was amazing always fun and energetic, we meet two amazing people while down there Mozart '"jackson" he was so great and fun and always made you feel welcome. He was always smiling and happy to be there. He was at the swim up bar playing games and teaching water aerobics in the morning, then entertaining at night by singing or walking around in a superman costume, he was constantly doing something, non stop to make sure everyone has a good time and also keeping people entertained. he made our trip for sure. The other person i would like to talk about is Diana from the main lobby bar, which we spend a lot of time each night at. She was fabulous so kind funny and friendly. she was so fun to be around and made each night there so amazing. when you go to the lobby bar seek her out and sit in her section.
i would go back to this resort for sure it was amazing.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Elegance Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Elegance Punta Cana Hotel
- Majestic Elegance Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Majestic Elegance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening in October 2008, the Majestic Elegance Punta Cana is the answer to fulfill the needs of a clientele, which is becoming more demanding of a high-end menu of facilities and services. This spectacular 5 star all inclusive resort is surrounded by the most astonishing landscapes, exuberant flora and fauna, making it an ideal place for Caribbean lovers and first timers visiting the Dominican Republic. In two words “comfort and style”, is the best definition to describe the New Majestic Elegance Punta Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Majestic Elegance Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.