the way the hotel is set up is a little confusing there are sub buildings with the 1000's on half and the 2000's on the other half but once you figure it out it easy as pie.
the made service was excellent my room was always cleaned and i felt well taken care off.
the people you'll never forget.
From the beginning of my trip this beautiful angel took well care of our group even when i locked my self out of my room.Yariana made sure all my special request like arranging a ride for my girlfriend ( coming from a province over) and a hassle free entrance into the hotel. "thank you Yariana". Honestly they should promote you for your wonderful service always with a smile. congrats on the engagement!
best server Nelson (mandela) from the moment we met till the day we left he remembered all our names all 12 of us. He is the best. he got yelled at by his co-workers b/c he was serving us when we were in the seating area of another server but if they didn't take forever just to get us a drink he would not have too but he always made sure we were well accommodated and that we received our beverages hastily. The best bartender Carlos. he made the best mix drink anything you wanted he could make if it was in house. wonderful guy nice and trust worthy.
the beach was safe, secure and beautiful wonderful weather.
the drinks were strong and well made.
there was always a spot to find food at any time day or night.
best restaurant the stake house wonderful service and good food, made us felt at home.
to those responsible for setting up the buffet and running the bar at the wedding reception wonderfully done food-o-plenty loved the prime rib. cocktails were amazing. thank you.
only real dislike
the Italian restaurant even when it was half empty it took for ever to get our food.
everything tasted like tomatoes and the portion sizes were pointless. food quality was no good and the menu needs to be revamped.
I get that coca cola supplies the beverages but ginger ale would be nice. a rye and ginger isn't the same with sprite.
all in all a excellent trip had a wonderful time met good people and new friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening in October 2008, the Majestic Elegance Punta Cana is the answer to fulfill the needs of a clientele, which is becoming more demanding of a high-end menu of facilities and services. This spectacular 5 star all inclusive resort is surrounded by the most astonishing landscapes, exuberant flora and fauna, making it an ideal place for Caribbean lovers and first timers visiting the Dominican Republic. In two words “comfort and style”, is the best definition to describe the New Majestic Elegance Punta Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Majestic Elegance Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Elegance Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Elegance Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Majestic Elegance