I researched all exclusives for months prior to booking the Majestic Elegance. I read so many reviews and was sold! The bad reviews, well lets say everybody is entitled to their opinion, but my wife and I though the place was top notch! We are not the 5 star type anyway, we just want our money's worth, and believe me we got it. The room was very good, I could spend ten minutes talking about the flaws, but who cares!!! We were more than comfortable! The only thing I have bad to say about the resort is that some of the areas had a musty and mildew smell. But that was very minor to me and my wife. The staff at the Majestic Elegance was 5 stars!!!!! Had no issues at all, even with a moderate language barrier. The food was ok, but we were never hungry. I must say the Mozart Jackson and the Funjestic Team was the best! They were so much fun. We would recommend this resort to our friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening in October 2008, the Majestic Elegance Punta Cana is the answer to fulfill the needs of a clientele, which is becoming more demanding of a high-end menu of facilities and services. This spectacular 5 star all inclusive resort is surrounded by the most astonishing landscapes, exuberant flora and fauna, making it an ideal place for Caribbean lovers and first timers visiting the Dominican Republic. In two words “comfort and style”, is the best definition to describe the New Majestic Elegance Punta Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Majestic Elegance Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Elegance Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Elegance Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Majestic Elegance