My boyfriend gave me this magical trip for my birthday this month, and it was amazing from the moment we enter the resort. The views, rooms, pools and staff was spectacular! Food was good, a bit more season than what I am use too. If you have a clean diet be careful with the ice in the drinks. They do serve bottle water but the ice is to be opt out. Salads and fruit, be careful, unless the fruit is cut up and you eat the inside. We deffently coming back, fell in love with this place, it's romantic and beautiful everywhere you turn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Tingo, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort