Overall, the sanctuary is in a beautiful location but the food and service are awful! I understand it's an all inclusive resort but the food is simply terrible. There is nothing that is edible at the restaurants except maybe the breakfast. Additionally, they scam you!! I was charged a $200 deposit or "hold" as they called it, upon checking in but what they told me was a "hold" was actually a cash advance charge! I was told that it as long as no damage was done, the hold would be released and we wouldn't see a charge on our card. Well, turns out they not only took a cash advance form my card but never refunded me! I tried challenging the charge and they claim that it's for services rendered. These people are scammers and liars. Don't trust them with your time or money. You will just be cheated out of it. STAY AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort