I went here with my wife and two boys, ages 8 and 5. We all loved the place. But I was worried at first because I read reviews of over booking, being transferred to another resort, etc etc. But when we went their, our room was ready. In fact, we switched to a room with a better view with no problem or push back from the front desk. The food at the restaurants were alright, good thing we didn't do the all inclusive. We were able to go to several restaurants for dinner throughout Cap Cana. And by the way, this place felt VERY safe because you had to go through a guarded gate before you can even get to any of the resorts in Cap Cana. Back to the Sanctuary, every day, they had several events and their concierge was superb. The one and only gripe I had was how long it took to get towels. And even though I asked for 4, they would always bring a set of 3. I ended up packing a couple fresh towels from the pool each day. The pool was warm, and to my 5 year old, that was important. BUT the jacuzzi was just bubbles. It was no warmer than the pool, and they don't heat it at all. One suggestion when going outside of Cap Cana, make sure you book a taxi for the day through your concierge. They can help you plan you day, help you get a good rate on the taxi costs, and you will safely get from point A to point B,C,D and back to A again. Finding taxis outside of Cap Cana isn't easy and more expensive.
Punta Cana is a great place to visit, and I recommend staying at Sanctuary Cap Cana. Enjoy...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., getaroom.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort