The place is beautiful, well made in a spectacular setting. When I walked into the reception area it smelled of incense, the stone walls and pillars together with the fountain, gave it a distinguished and exclusive feel. Sadly the service was below par in my view, the team seemed sharp enough, but I was asked to "wait a few minutes" 5 times during my 24h stay, most of the staff did not greet you when they walked past you in the hotel, and the food was average. It would have been a great surprise if the first impression (and the price and reviews) had not set the bar so high. It feels to me like simply a missed opportunity to be one of the best vacation spots, and it wouldn't take them much...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort