My husband and I just returned from a wonderful stay at this hotel. The rates at this all-inclusive resort for the quality cannot be beat. We love to travel and rarely ever go to the same place twice, but would at this resort.
The staff was always friendly, especially Miss Mamajuana and Manel. They made us feel right at home, in fact I would go back just to see them. Carlos at the pool bar was one of the best bartenders around. Delicious drinks, and fast service with a smile. I think that in life you get what you project and those complaining about the friendliness of the staff are probably just miserable people.
Our favorite restaurants were the steakhouse and the Japanese restaurant, although the view at the seafood restaurant was one that could not beat.
Also, the public beach near the castle was gorgeous! Wish we had discovered it sooner during our stay.
If I were to make suggestions to the hotel, I would request wifi in all guest rooms and bug spraying early morning or late at night only. That's it. Everything else was perfect.
My suggestions for future guests would be the bring lots of $1s and $5s. Definitely check out the public beach, you'll love it. Download movies to your iPad or computer for airplane (US Air) and evenings at the hotel. Do an excursion. We went to the Hoyo Azul and zip-lining. I also wish I had learned a little more Spanish prior to the trip. It would have been great to be able to speak with the locals in their language, rather than them speaking to me in mine.
Overall great vacation! Thank you for a wonderful experience. Keep up the great work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Jetsetter, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort