I do not think you can find a more peaceful place in the Dominican Republic. The staff was extremely polite, fun and they always remembered your name. Crazy Guy at the pool was the Best! Junior served food and drinks at the pool and always greeted us with a song - "I can see it in your eyes, it is me you are looking for." Max at the front desk was also special
Food was very good at all the restaurants, and the breeze at the Blue Marlin over the sea was always so refreshing. Rooms were clean and even the least expensive one was a suite.
I highly recommend this resort if you wish a relaxing time, not crowded with loud music, and children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Jetsetter, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., getaroom.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort