My husband and I went to Sanctuary for his birthday in June of 2013, we spend our short week in this beautiful resort. The beach inside of resort is not that big, but there is a HUGE public beach just behind the castle~ beautiful white sand.
Food and drinks was amazing~ they are not cheap on their alcohol, one cocktail can knock me down~ When I ask for water, the staffs would make fun of me and told me that water is only for fish:)
We love seafood, so we spent most of our nights at blue Marlin, we tried almost everything on the menu, 5 STARS for the food. We had the same server name" SEFERINO" served us 4 nights in row. He is very funny and friendly.
OUR most favourite thing is the activities in the resort. Everyday have different games at the beach, my husband won a bottle of rum from the game~
TEDDY BEAR is the entertainment manager, he is such a sweet guy~ on our last day stay in resort, we told him that we will miss the volleyball game since usually it played in the afternoon but we are leaving by noon; he arranged one game in the morning for us! That was really thoughtful! I heard he speaks 7 languages, wow~ Teddy is the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., getaroom.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort