I went with my husband and 8 years old son ... we had a great time!!! the food was excellent and the people go the extra extra mile to accommodate you and please you ... the concierge Marlenis is exceptional ... she really knows the meaning of customer service, reservations agent Edwin was very patient as i changed the reservation a couple of times. the hostess Rebecca is super nice , at the check in desk Mr Metz, mr. Enrique director of services ... well everyone there is exceptionally customer service oriented ... they even named a birthday table after my son : THE ZEN TABLE ... as we celebrated his 8th birthday there. The food was really good, breakfast with lots of various cheeses and frresh fruits ... the DOMINICAN NIGHT was supberb!!! .... i will go back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., getaroom.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ and Jetsetter so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort