Me and My family stayed the second week of April, We arrived early probably 3 hours before check in.......I asked if I can check in early even if i have to pay for it...they insisted that room was occupied...which I don't think so but they must have a policy NO one min early check in..The hotel location and landscaping is amazing, the beach is small but nice. Food was OK but not too many options for kids. The staff are doing above and beyond to help. the room we had was a beach front villa despite it was very dated but the location was unbeatable as it is right on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Jetsetter, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., getaroom.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort