The Pool Staff were excellent and very friendly and always greeted you with a smile: Junior, Menor and Martha.
The Restaurant Staff were very efficient and friendly: Diomeri and Jose Luis. Eat at the Blue Marlin Restaurant and have Chef Antonio prepare you the Camarones al Estilo Dominicano!
The Property Staff made the property look beautiful: Edward, Kelvin, Victor, Gergoria, Melania and all the gardeners.
Juan Bautista is a manager at the restaurants and is extremely efficient and makes sure your restaurant experience is incredible. I never seen a restaurant manager in the U.S.A work as hard as this man.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort