We thoroughly enjoyed staying at the property. The rooms were unbelievable and we had direct access to the beach! The manager upgraded us to a villa upon check-in without us even asking. The staff was great! You have to remember that things run on island time so don't come in with expectations of quick service. You are there to relax. My friends wedding was spectacular during sunset. If you order room service, get the nacho platter. Best. Nachos. Ever.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.