We never write reviews but after having our wedding at Sanctuary in Cap Cana, we felt compelled to do so. I have to say we could not be happier with our experience. My husband and I just had a wedding with 100 guests in Jan and each of them said it was the best wedding they ever attended. Our experience was seamless all the way from planning a year in advance up to the day of events we hosted. The wedding coordinators, Kary Gomez and Victoria Mendoza are literally the dream team. Our main contact for all events hosted was Kary Gomez and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond to make sure every event we planned went off without a hitch. She clearly knows how to plan big events and weddings as all of the the events we hosted (three in total) were high end and the demands we had for each event were met. We were just SO impressed with their service and execution. Aside from being able to put together our desired wedding she handled EVERYTHING else we needed through out our stay. Not once, as a bride and groom, did we feel worried about anything going on around us thanks to Kary. She really deserves a HUGE thank you for that as it really made everything just so much more amazing to know we had her there for anything we needed.
Aside from our wedding, clearly our guests were also there to vacation. I have to say this is one of the best vacations we have ever been on. The rooms are beautiful, food ALL around the hotel is incredible and the Sanctuary staff is absolutely amazing. Everyone of their employees are always smiling and happy to help with any of your needs. The bartenders at the pool were incredible as well as they made our daytime stay exciting, fun and just all around memorable. Carlos, Bernando, Teddy and pool bar staff are absolutely the friendliest staff we have ever met and we sincerely enjoyed getting to know them. All of our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful the property was. It is very secluded so we felt like we were on our own little island.
You know a hotel is amazing when It was tough for us (and our guests) to leave at the end. Actually, many of our guests who left on Monday after the wedding tried to change their flights to stay another 2 nights! We mean it when we say this is the first time we are walking away from a vacation with out having one negative thing to say.
Welcome Drinks - Ocean Bar in the Castle
Rehearsal Dinner - Off site at the Fishing Lodge Hotel
Wedding Ceremony - Trump Beach
Wedding Cocktail Hour - Seaview Terrace off the castle
Wedding Reception - Blue Marlin Restaurant
Thank you to the Sanctuary for being one of the best hotels in the DR with the most incredible staff. If you are looking to have your wedding in destination please consider the Sanctuary. You will have not ONE regret, only amazing memories of a perfectly executed wedding.
Kristen and Chris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort