This place was a real nightmare. Cant even begin to exlpain all the issues we had but I wouldnt want any other couple to go here. Everything in our room was broken, ceiling leaking, mouse in room, animal feces on bed, room service was awful and brought the wrong meals after two hours, private pool in shade 24hrs a day.... Just dont go! please find a different resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Jetsetter, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., getaroom.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort