This place is amazing.. I had an awful experience in a not so great resort I came to in Punta Cana last year but my friends convinced me this would not be the case in Sanctuary and let me tell you this place did not disappoint. Amazing views and friendly staff. I even got to meet the manager of the hotel in the lobby during check in. She was a lovely person. Genuinely kind.. Normally people who run resorts tend to be a bit stand offish so I was pleasantly surprised. The food was great. No buffet style here.. Everything is a la carte. The staff was helpful and attentive even though their was a lot of events such as weddings and music concerts they never once forget about the other guests. Great place.. HIGHLY recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Jetsetter, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort