Our trip started on Valentines Day and our 25 anniversary date. First 3 days at the Hard Rock Punta Cana and the last 4 days at the Sanctuary. The Sanctuary ownership and staff were great and I want to thank them for everything they did during our stay to put behind the first 3 nightmare days of our trip. What a GREAT place and even GREATER PEOPLE!!!! Thanks so much, Tammi and I will be back someday, this time we will do it right and stay with you all 7 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort