I don't understand what people want from a holiday. We had an absolutely wonderful time and we will definitely be going back. We stayed in 5901, which was a Cabana suite with a swim up. It was just perfect from us.
The only compliant that I would say are the other guests, not the hotel staff. People just don't have any manners and do not think of others around them. So you have to complain to the hotel staff about them, who I will say deal with it perfectly, however the reciprients don't like it (even though they are the ones shouting over loud music, and swearing to their hearts content.
This hotel is fabulous, the staff work very hard and the whole experience is blissful. I would say to all the complainers, stay away and leave it for us to continue to enjoy.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Turquesa By Palladium Hotel
- The Royal Suites Turquesa By Palladium Hotel Punta Cana
- Royal Hotel Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Turquesa is an exclusive VIP area of 140 luxurious rooms located within the Grand Palladium Resort in Punta Cana. Featuring private facilities and personalized service, the area includes an exclusive restaurant, concierge service and free Internet in the private lobby, air conditioned bar serving premium International beverages, exclusive pool with built-in Jacuzzis and bar service to the sun beds by the pool and at the beach, and much more. For adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your The Royal Suites Turquesa by Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.