“Dressal dive team - excellent as always!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 28 Activities in La Romana
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Quality Scuba Diving Centers WITH 20% Online Discount! DRESSEL DIVERS is the company chosen by the prestigious Iberostar Hotel chain for the last twenty years to run diving activities on the premise of its luxury hotels in the Caribbean, to ensure that this service has the same quality as the hotels.We are dedicated to teaching diving and offer all levels of PADI courses: From beginner all the way to PADI instructor. Other federations are also welcome. We offer boats especially made for diving by a lifelong diver, the owner, who contributed his strong experience to construct outstanding boats for this activity. Our main priority is to guarantee your safety!We organize diving excursions every day for certified divers to the marvelous reefs, that are closest to our hotel, as well as full day excursions for both divers and snorkelers to more remote sites such as saona island.
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Dressal dive team - excellent as always!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was our first time to dive DR and we intentionally selected the Iberostar La Hacienda because Dressel is the on-site dive operation. The D/D team was as expected - completely knowledgeable, accommodating and fun! The first dive was also scheduled at a decent hour for vacationers - 9 a.m. rather than 8 a.m. Because it was low seaon and because Mark and I pre-paid for many dives - we were more than once the only divers with a D/Master. We have dived many times with D/Divers out of Cozumel and knew to expect an excellent experience. You will not be disappointed. Book ahead on line and save 20%. Thank you Ivo, Selena, Elisa, Jesus, Deana, and so many more! Cindy and Mark Boling - Fort Worth, Texas

Visited September 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

17 attraction reviews
“A great, must do experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

The dive team did a great job, very organized and experienced. The equipment was very good quality -- no worries while you are diving.
Andre J. the video guy did an amazing job and gave us a video that will be a long time reminder of a great trip!! Thanks to the entire team.

Jackson, New Jersey
“DRESSEL DIVERS...ROCK!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I was certified to Dive in 1997, I never took a Dive outside of NJ and being in DR I was determined to do so, The team ad Dressel Divers were just amazing. I was quite nervous and I thought maybe I would be hindering the more experienced divers, but from the moment I met them they were more than willing to do my Scuba review (Chris) and then set me up for the BEST dive experience in my life.
When Olelia (sp) arrived at the Hard Rock, she made sure that I was comfortable in knowing that I will have someone with me and help me get back in the water again.
Once we were on our way it was a WONDERFUL experience, my dive guide Gustov was very patient and helpful with me getting into the water and getting to experience the most AMAZING view of all types of sea life.
To end the day, I was presented with an total AWESOME Video made by Andre, which allowed me to share my special day with all my friends back home. The Video was the highlight of my pictures of my trip.
I would definitely recommend this team of divers for any diving adventure. Great group of people was a very enjoyable trip, the entire day will always be special to me!!

“Diving on Saona Island”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

The Diving Excursion at Saona Island was very great with Dave ..... The Dive was very nice and beautiful ... i would dive once more at Saona Island !!!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“N.C. Family of 4, now all divers thanks to Dressel Divers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Stayed at the Hard Rock Café, where our 2 sons (11 and 10 yrs. old) became PADI certified in the excellent care of Dressel Divers staff there. (Instructors - Erika, Amelia, Aurelie and David, Alberto was a great resource too) My husband and I have been diving for 19 years and we can both say the professionalism, kindness and experience from the Dressel Divers staff made for a terrific DR family vacation. Would go back there tomorrow if we could! On our last day where the boys got scuba certified, we took the Island of Soana excursion with Dressel Divers- a must if diving in the DR. Andre was the video photographer- he was a blast to be with, excellent in his filming and pictures and capturing memorable moments of our dive! Thank you to all in the Dressel staff and the Hard Rock Café rocked too! Very clean, staff was so nice, welcoming and made our stay fantastic! Thank you to all! Started our family's summer with the most memorable experience that will last a lifetime.