“Full Cave Diver” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 19 activities in La Romana
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Dive Center in Bayahibe and in the Marina, Casa de Campo. We offer all kind of diving pleasure. From Beginner up to instructor level all courses are possible with PADI, PADI Tec Rec and TDI.Uwescuba is the only from PADI authorized Dive Center to teach the PADI Tec Cave Course.Guided Cave dives are available.
La Romana, Dominican Republic
“Full Cave Diver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I just completed my Sidemount and Cave Package with Uwescuba and I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience. The Cave Diver course that Uwe offers is first class, I learned a great many things about myself and gained a lot of valuable experience that will help me become a better diver. The caves he showed me are some of the best on the island. Full of beautiful formations and crystal clear waters, every dive has been my best yet. Uwescuba has a great many things to offer to all divers, easy and enjoyable dives for beginners and some more challenging dives for the advanced divers. I give my 100% approval to Uwe Rath and Janine Bryner. I couldn't ask for better teachers. Uwescuba does it all.

Visited September 2013
uwerath, Owner at Uwescuba Dive Center, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thanks for the very nice report about us. We are looking forward to do more technical dives and courses with you in the near future.