We had a memorable trip to Casa De Campo over Christmas. The resort is amazing, beautiful beaches, an awesome recreated old Italian village, dude ranch with polo matches, and a cool new Marina area are just some of the fun things you can find at Casa. This was one of our favorite vacations. We rented a villa that was simple but if you have money to spend, you can stay in a breathtaking Villa, these houses are unbelievable. This resort is expensive to eat at and do activities at but it's like living lifestyles of the rich and famous for a week. We hired an inexpensive housekeeper who did a great job keeping the place clean for us and doing our laundry everyday. You will need your own transportation there as the resort is very large. I recommend renting a car for economics, since it's about $120 each way for a taxi from Punta Cana airport (1 hour ride) and you'll need transportation once in Casa. Or do what we did and take taxi's both ways and rent a golf cart, it's more fun and we enjoyed being car free the whole trip. Def thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de Campo offers "The Sporting Life" experience with timeless sports rooted in tradition including five Pete Dye-designed golf courses (famed Teeth of the Dog), Jim McLean Golf School with professional instructor, Eric Lillibridge, 245-acre Shooting Center, La Terrazza Tennis Club, Polo & Equestrian Club, 370-slip Marina & Yacht Club, five-star Beach Club by Le Cirque, Casa de Campo Spa and its own artists' village, Altos de Chavon, modeled after a XVI century Mediterranean city with a 5,000-seat Grecian-style amphitheater inaugurated by Frank Sinatra. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa de Campo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Campo Hotel La Romana
- Casa De Campo Dominican Republic
- Casa Del Campo Dominican Republic