My wife and i just got back from a Carolina's Golf Association golf tournament--more fun than tournament--with 48 people. The resort is just outstanding. The service couldnt have been any better--all of the staff bent over backwards to do anything the could for you. The restaurants are first class and the golf courses are world class. As for advice I would recomment the beach club over the pool--get there a little early or a bit late as they are less crowded at these times. Also I recommend the restaurant at the beach club. These were our favorites--which we discovered on our last day--wish it would have been the first--we would have spent most of our free time at the beach and eaten at the beach club more often. You should probable take about $20 for tipping each day in addition to arrival and departure tipping. Also make reservations for dinner in advance by contacting the concierge at the hotel via email. I can be a little intimidating when you arrive at Punta Cana airport but the porters are very helpful--dont think they are trying to take advantage of you--get one and he will get your bags and lead you through all of the checkpoints and all the way to your transportation--if you go--!!ENJOY!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de Campo offers "The Sporting Life" experience with timeless sports rooted in tradition including five Pete Dye-designed golf courses (famed Teeth of the Dog), Jim McLean Golf School with professional instructor, Eric Lillibridge, 245-acre Shooting Center, La Terrazza Tennis Club, Polo & Equestrian Club, 370-slip Marina & Yacht Club, five-star Beach Club by Le Cirque, Casa de Campo Spa and its own artists' village, Altos de Chavon, modeled after a XVI century Mediterranean city with a 5,000-seat Grecian-style amphitheater inaugurated by Frank Sinatra. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa de Campo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Campo Hotel La Romana
- Casa De Campo Dominican Republic
- Casa Del Campo Dominican Republic