This place has outstanding service. The golf at Teeth of the Dog is amazing. Standout course. Food is reliable. Beach is a lot of fun and beautiful. Can drive everywhere with a golf cart. Highly recommended. One downside is that it's pricey...recommend the all inclusive plan to save money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de Campo offers "The Sporting Life" experience with timeless sports rooted in tradition including five Pete Dye-designed golf courses (famed Teeth of the Dog), Jim McLean Golf School with professional instructor, Eric Lillibridge, 245-acre Shooting Center, La Terrazza Tennis Club, Polo & Equestrian Club, 370-slip Marina & Yacht Club, five-star Beach Club by Le Cirque, Casa de Campo Spa and its own artists' village, Altos de Chavon, modeled after a XVI century Mediterranean city with a 5,000-seat Grecian-style amphitheater inaugurated by Frank Sinatra. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa de Campo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Campo Hotel La Romana
- Casa De Campo Dominican Republic
- Casa Del Campo Dominican Republic